We convert complexity into clarity
You have objectives. Our administrators mold, manage, and execute them with business support.
You have a story. Our creatives tell it to the world through strategic communication planning and engaging digital or multimedia content
You face challenges. Our varied experience translates to flexible and customizable solutions.
You want an ally. Our people believe in what they do and their satisfaction leads to shared success.
Tribally owned, small business
Our Tribal Parent is the Poarch Band of Creek Indians of Alabama and they provide a strong backing representing almost $2 billion in annual revenue across the enterprise. This unique ownership also presents a variety of contracting advantages.
Supporting our government and commercial customers
For over 20 years Media Fusion has steadily grown through successful government contracting coupled with communication planning and creation in the commercial sector. Although we are involved in a wide range of services, we believe that certain truths, learned when we were a small company, still apply:
- Everything we do should be focused on customer service.
- We enjoy finding unique solutions to difficult problems.
- Clear goals and objectives lead to successful outcomes.
We have won hundreds of awards for our creative work on both regional and national levels. This work covers everything from video production, animation, and virtual reality to web development and marketing. We have also won significant contract and business awards, and we are proud of them all.
- Huntsville Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year 2016 and 2006
- Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Companies 2012-2014
- NASA AFRC Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year 2014
- NASA HQ Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year 2010
- Diversity Business Top 100 2010-2013
- NASA IT Innovator of the Year Award 2010
- NASA ITCD Customer Service Award 2010
- NASA MSFC Small Business Excellence Award 2009
- American Advertising, Summit, Aurora, Telly, and Communicator Awards for creative work
Media Fusion's customers range from the Federal Government and Fortune 100 giants to small startups working out of their homes. Our corporate headquarters is in Huntsville, AL, which is considered the best mid-size city in the country to start a business and is home to the second largest research community in the country. In fact, we have been listed multiple times in Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We have also been ranked as one of the top 25 privately held businesses in Alabama and top 100 in the U.S. by Diversity Business.
- NASA – Armstrong
- NASA – Headquarters
- NASA – Marshall
- Army Materiel Command
- AMCOM – US Army
- Corps of Engineers – U.S. Army
- Space and Missile Defense – U.S. Army
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Office – U.S. Army
- DARPA – Department of Defense
- U.S. Air Force
- Air Force Academy
- U.S. Navy
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMMS)
- Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- University of Alabama Huntsville
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Huntsville Public Library (City of Huntsville)
- National Park Service (NPS)
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Intuitive Research
- Keystone Foods
- Lockheed Martin
- National Children's Advocacy Center
Past Performance – A History of Success
We have a rich history of contract performance for individual task projects as well as multi-year support services contracts. Our contract history represents almost $100M in successful contract awards and performance.
Media Fusion provides services at our corporate headquarters in Huntsville, Alabama and at customer sites across the U.S.
About Our Parent Organization
The Poarch Band of Creek Indians created a holding company named ECKE to provide high quality products and services to Federal customers under the name Poarch Creek Indians Federal Services. Today that organization contains numerous businesses providing a variety of services including:
- Aviation Maintenance
- Media/ Communications
The name of the holding company “Ecke” is a Muskogee word for “mother” and reflects the role of the holding company. As the parent, Ecke Holding Company provides the common connection and integration that enables our collective success. Our portfolio of companies shares the Tribe’s values of fairness, trustworthiness, commitment to something bigger than self-perseverance, respect for contribution, open, and honest communication, collaboration, open to new ideas and accomplishment. Through these values, the Ecke companies focus on delivering exceptional services that exceed expectations.