Originally conceived as a media production studio, Media Fusion, LLC has grown into a nationally recognized support services company. Our capabilities cover program management and office administration, strategic communications, user experience design and every aspect of digital content and multimedia production.
We convert complexity into clarity
- You have objectives. Our administrators mold, manage, and execute them with business support.
- You have a story. Our creatives tell it to the world through strategic communication planning and engaging digital or multimedia content
- You face challenges. Our varied experience translates to flexible and customizable solutions.
- You want an ally. Our people believe in what they do and their satisfaction leads to shared success.
Supporting our Government and Commercial Customers
For over 20 years Media Fusion has steadily grown through successful government contracting coupled with communication planning and creation in the commercial sector. Although we are involved in a wide range of services, we believe that certain truths, learned when we were a small company, still apply:
- Everything we do should be focused on customer service.
- We enjoy finding unique solutions to difficult problems.
- Clear goals and objectives lead to successful outcomes.
Tribally owned, small business
Our Tribal Parent is the Poarch Band of Creek Indians of Alabama and they provide a strong backing representing almost $2 billion in annual revenue across the enterprise. This unique ownership also presents a variety of contracting advantages.
We've won hundreds of awards for our creative work on both regional and national levels. This work covers everything from video production, animation, and virtual reality to web development and marketing. We've also won some pretty significant contract and business awards, and we're proud of them all.
- Huntsville Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year 2016 and 2006
- Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Companies 2012-2014
- NASA AFRC Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year 2014
- NASA HQ Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year 2010
- Diversity Business Top 100 2010-2013
- NASA IT Innovator of the Year Award 2010
- NASA ITCD Customer Service Award 2010
- NASA MSFC Small Business Excellence Award 2009
- American Advertising, Summit, Aurora, Telly, and Communicator Awards for creative work
Media Fusion's customers range from the Federal Government and Fortune 100 giants to small startups working out of their homes. Our corporate headquarters is in Huntsville, AL, which is considered the best mid-size city in the country to start a business, and is home to the second largest research community in the country. In fact, we have been listed multiple times in Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We have also been ranked as one of the top 25 privately held businesses in Alabama and top 100 in the U.S. by Diversity Business.
- NASA – Armstrong
- NASA – Headquarters
- NASA – Marshall
- Army Materiel Command
- AMCOM – US Army
- Corps of Engineers – U.S. Army
- Space and Missile Defense – U.S. Army
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Office – U.S. Army
- DARPA – Department of Defense
- U.S. Air Force
- Air Force Academy
- U.S. Navy
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMMS)
- Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- University of Alabama Huntsville
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Huntsville Public Library (City of Huntsville)
- National Park Service (NPS)
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Intuitive Research
- Keystone Foods
- Lockheed Martin
- National Children's Advocacy Center
Past Performance – A History of Success
We have a rich history of contract performance for individual task projects as well as multi-year support services contracts. Our contract history represents almost $100M in successful contract awards and performance.
Media Fusion provides services at our corporate headquarters in Huntsville, Alabama and at customer sites across the U.S.