Media Fusion is the only small business selected for the U.S. Navy Worldwide Public Communication and Media Support services contract. The contract notice was delivered Friday, February 24 and runs for five years, supporting the Navy Chief of Information (CHINFO).
Task order will cover all types of public affairs and communication outreach, including:
- Communication integration and strategy
- Media relations
- Community development and outreach
- Visual information and imagery marketing
- Materials development and production
- Communication information environment management and training
Other business included on this $42.6 million, multi-award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract include Alion Science and Technology, Booz Allen Hamilton, CSRA and kglobal.